Searching for qualified coaching candidates interested in coaching our school cheer team. Anyone who is interested needs to send a message to the general school contact and the athletics department will be in touch.
2022 Practice Days: TBD
SEASON: September - March
- From September to January the teams are learning new skills such as tumbling, jumps and stunting. Eventually all of these skills will come together to create and practice routines.
- From February to March is competition season. The team usually competes at 5 or 6 competitions per season.
Our Cheer teams are both open for male and female athletes. Team members are expected to attend all practices and stay committed to the team.
We look for a good attitude, team work, and a great work ethic. Physical skills like strength, flexibility and dance experience are welcome, but not required.
- Senior High Provincial Silver medal 2018
- Junior High Provincial Champions 2018
- ASAA Provincial Top Novice Team 2018
- ACA Team Sportsmanship Award 2018
- Junior High Provincial Bronze medal 2017
Instagram: Ardrossan Jr Sr High Cheer Instagram
Alberta Cheerleading Association: ACA
Cheer Canada:Cheer Canada