Coaches: Natassja Pietsch
2020 Practice Days: Mondays and Wednesdays 4:00 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
SEASON: September - March
- From September to January the teams are learning new skills such as tumbling, jumps and stunting. Eventually all of these skills will come together to create and practice routines.
- From February to March is competition season. The team usually competes at 5 or 6 competitions per season.
Our Cheer teams are both open for male and female athletes. Team members are expected to attend all practices and stay committed to the team.
We look for a good attitude, team work, and a great work ethic. Physical skills like strength, flexibility and dance experience are welcome, but not required.
- Junior High Provincial Bronze medal 2017
- Senior High Provincial Silver medal 2018
- Junior High Provincial Champions 2018
- ASAA Provincial Top Novice Team 2018
- ACA Team Sportsmanship Award 2018
Alberta Cheerleading Association: https://www.albertacheerleading.ca/
Cheer Canada: https://www.cheerleadingcanadainc.com/