PARENT INFORMATION SESSIONS
Please contact Student Services if you have questions or are in need of any supports.
- Alberta Health Services
- Mental Health Intake Services: 780-342-2701
- Call Health Link at 811
- Help4Me is a youth based website for addiction and mental health
- The altView Foundation
- Supporting LGBTQ2S+ youth and their families
- SAFFRON Centre
- Provides counseling services to persons who have suffered from sexual assault, abuse or violence
- Pilgrims Hospice
- Expressive Arts for grieving children, teens and their families
- Parents Empowering Parents
- Parents helping other parents with strategies dealing with drug related issues in the family Strathcona County
- Right By You
- Information & resources to support teen mental health
- Privacy Education for Kids
- Internet safety
Study & Test Taking Tips
Please click here to view useful study tips.
Please click here to view useful test taking tips.
Here are some links and resources to help with your child and studying for exams.
Please contact the School Counsellors for an updated Tutor List.