- Grad Commencement Ceremony Ticket Sales ($10/ticket) has been extended to June 6th, 2022. Each guest will need a ticket to attend the ceremony. Grads tickets are included in Grad Fee.
After June 1st we will open up any extra tickets for purchase for those that require more than 6 tickets for guests. We will communicate how many will be available.
To access your Grad tickets, log into the PowerSchool Parent Portal and go to "student fees". There will see the Grad icon. Click on the icon and add your tickets (Please note that tickets are limited to 6 tickets per family at this time).
Once you have added your tickets to the online form, you need to go to your cart and check out. Tickets must be paid at this time in order for the tickets to be processed.
- We will be hosting a Grad BBQ for all Graduates on Thursday June 16th (Last day of classes) from 3:30pm to 6:30pm. At that time we will be handing out to Graduates their Grad Lawn Sign, Grad Lanyard, and Grad Yearbook signing insert page.
We are looking for any parents/guardians to volunteer to BBQ and assist in coordinating. Please email me if you can lend a hand starting at 3:00pm. Paul.email@example.com
- Grad Fees ($95) can be paid on powerschool. The fee covers all the costs of the Grad Commencement Ceremony, Grad gown and cap, Certificate folder, lanyard, Yearbook insert page, Grad BBQ, Grad Week activities and much more. Any questions please email Kim Walsh, Business Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Grad Ceremony Nominations close on June 1st. We need your nominations for Master of Ceremonies, Toast To Parents, Guest Speaker, and Student Performers.
Graduates Only please use this link: Click Here
- Photos for the Grad slide show. Please utilize the google folder or email directly to her Nadine.email@example.com
- Yearbook Quote Submission Deadline is May 27th at 4 p.m. Please click on this link HERE
- Grad Gowns/caps will be organized, prepared and ready for Grads at the venue. They are yours to keep after Grad. We are looking for any volunteers with garment steamers to be available to lend us a hand on Monday June 28th from 4pm to 7pm at the Alliance Church to prepare gowns. Email me if you are available firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will be having a Grade 12 Grad Meeting in early June to go over details of the Grad Ceremony and protocols/procedures.
Grad Ceremony details:
When: Tuesday June 28th 4:30p.m. to 7:30pm
Where: Sherwood Park Alliance Church
1011 Clover Bar Road, Sherwood Park
As always please email Mr. Schwartz at email@example.com with any questions.