To all Graduates
Grad portraits have been scheduled for February 21-28, 2023. It is time for you to reserve your appointment. The booking will happen online so please make sure to reserve your spot as soon as possible.
- Go to www.iconexp.com and click the “Book Now” button
- First Select an event Ardrossan Jr-Sr Grad Portraits (Taken @ Ardrossan in the Theatre Lobby)
- Select your Service ▪ Grad Portraits (At School-$30 Due at Portraits)
- Select your appointment from the available times and dates and complete all required information
- You will receive a confirmation shortly after booking your appointment as well as a reminder the day prior to your appointment. Please contact Icon if you have any questions.
At the completion of your sitting, you will receive a receipt of your visit and some information detailing how to access your proofs. 5-7 business days after your sitting you will receive an email giving you access to view your proofs online. Shortly after that, you will receive a complete set of proof in the mail. You can place your order either online or through the mail.
In order to ensure your safety and that of our staff we have made a few adjustments to our operations:
- If you are experiencing any symptoms related to Covid-19, as outlined by Alberta Health Services, please do not come to your appointment, we will be happy to reschedule you at a later date.
- At this time we will not be including pets, friends or family members in portrait sittings.
- We will only be accepting debit and credit for payment of sitting fees.
- The use of props provided by ICON is voluntary; we have implemented safety protocols for sanitizing props. Graduates may bring appropriate props to be included in their sitting.
- We suggest males wear a formal attire for the cap and gown photos – something you are comfortable in. The casual photos can be in any outfit you choose.
Congratulations in advance for your accomplishment. Thank you for allowing Icon to be a part of this year.
The Icon EXPERIENCE by Lifetouch