Graduation and Beyond 2020-21 Presentation
Here is the Powerpoint presentation for parents and Grads. Please contact Mr. Hicks (Grade 12 Administrator) if you have any questions about Grad. Please contact Mrs. Richardson (Gr. 12 Counsellor) if you have any questions related to credits or graduation eligibility.
Grad 2021 Instagram
Please follow AJSGrad2021
Be advised that this account is private, and you must be approved to participate...if you have an unusual username, please email Ms. Stefiuk (email@example.com) your username for admittance.
Students are eligible to participate in the Ardrossan High School Graduation Exercises provided they meet the criteria for the Alberta Education High School Diploma (or Certificate of High School Achievement) by the end of April.
Students who fail to meet the criteria for the High School Diploma after the deadline will have their eligibility for participation in the Senior Class Exercises reviewed by school administration.
- Students must earn a minimum of 100 credits including the following:
- English 30-1 or 30-2
- Social Studies 30-1 or 30-2
- 10 30-level credits other than English and Social Studies
- Math at the grades 10 and 11 levels (10 credits)
- Science at the grades 10 and 11 levels (10 credits)
- CALM (3 credits)
- Physical Education 10 (3 credits)
- 10 credits in CTS, Fine Arts, Second Languages, Phys. Ed. 20 or 30, K&E, RAP
- Grade 12 student must carry a minimum of 15 credits per semester.
- Students enrolled in CTS courses must complete 75% of their coursework by end of April.
- All school fees must be paid.
Graduation and Beyond Virtual Classroom
Click on various links to locate information regarding graduation requirements, myPass, ALIS, scholarships, financial aid, and post-secondary institutions in Alberta.