Family Supports

Family Supports

Please contact Student Services if you have questions or need any supports.

  • Alberta Health Services
    • Mental Health Intake Services: 780-342-2701
    • Call Health Link at 811
    • Help4Me is a youth based website for addiction and mental health




  • Pilgrims Hospice
    • Expressive Arts for grieving children, teens and their families


  • Parents Empowering Parents
    • Parents helping other parents with strategies dealing with drug related issues in the family Strathcona County


  • Right By You
    • Information & resources to support teen mental health