Every year, Elk Island Public Schools (EIPS) publishes an Annual Education Results Report, which outlines the Division’s Four-Year Education Plan, opportunities for growth and how it’s supporting students to achieve the best possible outcomes. Read through the most recent EIPS Annual Education Results Report 2022-23 and discover how EIPS fosters learning environments for all students to learn, grow and thrive—and why it matters.
February Spotlight: Student Growth and Success
- Early Learning: Ensuring early learners reach developmental milestones
- Culture of Literacy: Dive deep into the data and learn how students are developing strong literacy skills
- Math Matters: Enhancing reasoning, understanding and achievement through numeracy-rich classrooms
- Boosting Educational Outcomes: Discover how EIPS supports the growth and achievement of students who self-identify as First Nations, Métis or Inuit
- Beyond High School: Supports and strategies that are creating real-life career pathways for learners