Level Up! is a national, free, one-day interactive virtual career exploration event for high school and post-secondary students, apprentices, teachers, guidance counsellors, parents and anyone interested in skilled trades or looking to get into skilled trades.
Hosted by Skills Canada, the event features Provincial Skills organizations, industry, education partners and other stakeholders to provide an engaging and fun environment to learn about jobs that attendees may not have considered.
Thursday, Feb. 24, 2022
9 a.m. to 4 p.m. EST
Register | Poster
Reasons to attend and #LevelUpWithSkills:
- Learn about career and education pathways in the skilled trades and technologies
- Take part in creative and innovative hands-on challenges
- Visit over 40 industry and education partners at their virtual booths
- Answer trivia questions about how trades partners use Skills for Success in their workplace
- Take part in the scavenger hunt to earn points
- Opportunities for students to win prizes
- Check out content on the virtual Skills for Success stage featuring industry and education experts
- Learn about the nine Skills for Success
- Connect with your local (provincial) Skills Canada office